because I choose to be happy.

Monday, July 18, 2005

No Can Do

I have decided over the weekend to stop liking Mr. Me. Ayoko na talaga. I don't even know why I have a crush on him. Aside from the eyes and the fact that he's funny, there's really nothing there to fall for. He's a bad boy, plain and simple, not even a good-looking one at that. I've seen him around the kind of girls he's always around and I see him with us real girls and I see a difference in the way he acts. Does he think he will eventually marry one of his kind of girls? Does he think he can have stimulating conversation with them until the wee hours of the morning? I can't understand him and I don't think I even want to try. Pareho sila ni Ray, maraming issues... Naghahanap lang ako ng sakit ng ulo.

He's actually a great guy to be friends with. He's fun and all that. But thinking that anything beyond that will work out is, well, far-fetched.

1 Comments:

Blogger KrissyKross said...

Bye-bye Mr. Me! See you never!

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home