because I choose to be happy.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You never can tell


I saw Drizzle, the female vocalist of Escape, at Gold's last week. Hindi na kasi ako madalas maggym (and obvious na siya, bad trip). She'd been working out at Gold's for two months na pala. Anyway, I saw her again yesterday. I used to not like this girl because I thought she was too giddy for Adam. She and Adam, the guitarist of Escape and one of my ex's old friends, were together (on and off) for some time but when Ray and I broke up last year, ang alam ko off sila. I saw Adam at Galleria some time last year with this thin girl and I told Drizzle, thinking wala na sila matagal na. Yun pala they'd just really broken up last January. I stammered because I didn't want to cause anyone any trouble. And also because I know how it feels to accidentally be given information you'd rather not have.

The thing there is I had respect for Adam. I thought he was the nicest of Ray's friends and it turns out he's just like the rest of them. You really can't tell these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home