because I choose to be happy.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Peer Pressure

Mica said in her blog that I was one of the people she wants to see take this quiz (quiz nga ba? graded? hehe..) So, I'm going to answer this because of peer pressure (or because I actually like answering these things because it makes me think about who I really am and what I like and don't like)...

Three names you go by:

1. Ro
2. Rowie
3. Ro Manalo

Three screen names you would have had you pursued your love for acting:
1. Ria Joson
2. Ravishing Ro
3. Ramona Cy (said veeeeryyy slowwwllllyyyy)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. smile
2. shoulders
3. my curves

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my pores!
2. my tummy that's becoming bigger by the day
3. my chest (they're just heavy!)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. Dalawa lang eh...

Three things that scare you:
1. rats
2. heights
3. crowded places

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. wallet
2. cellphone
3. blush

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Hillsong United
2. John Legend
3. Mariah Carey

Three of your favorite songs:
1. All for Love (Hillsong United)
2. She's Gone (Hall and Oates)
3. Home (Brian McKnight)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. God
2. love
3. fidelity

Three lies:
1. I am thin.
2. I hate food.
3. I am relaxed.

Three truths:
1. I love God!
2. I am loyal.
3. I love to eat.


Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. eyes (they should disappear when the guy smiles)
2. smile (disarming please)
3. strong shoulders

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. writing
3. watching tv

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. sleep
2. eat
3. get a massage

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. criminal law
2. theater or film directing
3. theater or film acting

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Boracay again
2. Switzerland
3. Hawaii

Three kids' names you like:
1. Ryan Jacob
2. Reuben
3. Victoria Brianna

Three things you want to do before you die:
1.get married and have kids
2. write a book
3. make disciples

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I look at other girls (I think this makes me a girl, too)
2. I eat a lot
3. i'm not easily embarrassed

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I'm a romantic
2. I am kikay
3. I'm moody

Three celeb crushes:
1. Jericho Rosales
2. the gardener in Desparete Housewives
3. the plumber in Desperate Housewives

THREE people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. haze
2. haze
3. haze

4 Comments:

Blogger Michayla Angela said...

hahaha!!! si haze naman pressured ngayon! ;P

6:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is still new to me romanalo. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until about 6 months ago. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everyone has one but me. I was looking for websites with info about filesharing software. Then I decided to try blogs. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com for all the music and movie lovers out there, and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks romanalo, Mike

12:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there romanalo, I thought I would check out some blog sites for info I could use at my website. I started out looking for mp3 music sharing related stuff but there's so much info out there about everything, I kind of got lost. I get sidetracked easily these days. Anyway, I'm at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and gotta get back to the search. Had fun and thanks, mike

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog site romanalo. While searching websites looking for file sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks romanalo, Mike

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home