because I choose to be happy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aftermath


My temper got the best of me yet again. Exactly a day after I prayed to God to please please help me overcome my bad temper and fill me with a gentle spirit. I failed the first test... AGAIN.

It's discouraging, really. I used to be a quiet kid. Then high school came and I had to adjust to all the pressure and the bullying by being as intimidating as I could be. The transition was not easy but when college came, it started to feel good to be able to be a toughie.

Now, I'm surrounded by people who will smile amidst what they feel inside and I suddenly wish I'd stayed in the all-girls school I was supposed to attend--maybe I'd have a gentler spirit now.

Always after the storm I see the destruction that I had caused and I am filled with regret. If only I had done things differently...

2 Comments:

Blogger KrissyKross said...

Last night, I also vowed to become a better person. I'm not getting very far.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger KrissyKross said...

Last night, I also vowed to become a better person. I'm not getting very far.

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home