because I choose to be happy.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bliss and Blue Skies... At Last!


Just two more days and we're off to paradise. This is what we've been waiting for the entire year and the day is finally nearing. I just love waking up early, like 5am, having had just two hours of sleep because I was too excited thinking about tomorrow. I love feeling the cold wind as I leave the house. I love the cold air in the domestic airport, love the Mister Donut, love those uncomfortable chairs. I love waiting to board the plane, love walking out to the tarmac, love boarding that small plane that will take me to bliss and blue skies. I love the scary sounds the little airplane makes and the fact that being up with the clouds causes my pores to get huge. I love the humpy landing and getting out of the plane, having my senses get used to the air that is definitaly not Manila's. I love the smell of the sea, getting myself wet on the boatride and yes, even the manongs carrying our bags and my big a** to the shore. I love the feel of the white sand on my feet and the prospect of having this be my HOME for five whole days.

***

Postscript: Please ignore the former post. I was delusional. There was no Ateneo-La Salle game. I was not there, screaming my head off. I did not walk in the rain from Edsa to Araneta to watch Ateneo again be trampled on by La Salle. No, I do not even know why I'm writing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home