because I choose to be happy.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Happy Birthday Indeed!

This birthday is the best one yet!

Nothing out of the ordinary really happened. No party, no dinner out with friends... But I felt really loved and that's what's important. I don't think I've had so many people greet me on my birthday. Even those least likely to remember did and I'm happy about that. So to all of you who remembered my special day, THANK YOU!

My birthday ended early though because by around 6pm, I'd already forgotten that it was my birthday. There were just so many things happening on account of the FHM GND Party. I just so wanted to compensate for the lack of press people at the Marie Claire event. I know it's not my fault and that I can't coerce anyone to come to a launch if they don't want to but I was still disappointed. My workload has become overwhelming these days and sometimes the pressure gets to me. I know it shouldn't and I'm trying to just handle everything the way God wants me to but sometimes I still trip and fall flat on my face.

**post script**

The above entry was posted as draft around three weeks ago and it's only now that I've gotten the chance to update my blog. So many things have happened these past three weeks and I'm just overwhelmingly grateful.

Something funny happened post FHM GND Party. Just when I thought I had done well in keeping my cool during the party (and the people who work with me can attest to how crazy FHM parties can go), I had apparently raised my voice at a member of our events team. I had to clear it up and it turns out the "incident" happened even before the party started. May nasungitan daw ako, handing over a streamer. This is funny because I don't even remember doing that because I really took extra care to be in high spirits that day, since it was my birthday. I guess because I was wearing my iPod, my voice came out louder than usual. But I truly did not mean to offend or hurt anyone. I know naman pag nagsusungit na ako and definitely hindi ko sinungitan yung person na yon. Pero sabi nga ni Alma, he was tired na din that day. Just glad I was able to resolve that.

I'm moving into the condo next week! Watch out for my kwento about my new living arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home