because I choose to be happy.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Wishlist


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas! I love the smell of Christmas, I love the feel of Christmas and most of all I love the little guy born on this day some 2000 years ago! I love giving gifts and of course, receiving gifts, too. This Christmas will be a truly special one, I am certain.God is good.

I don't know if this will help anyone but I'm listing down some things that I'm hoping to get this Christmas:
1. A digital camera

2. Proactiv Solution (Alicia Keys and Jessica Simpson are just so convincing but it's wayyy expensive for me. 4000 for two months? Yikes, I'd rather go to the dermatologist but if I can get it free or discounted, I'd be more than willing to try it.)


3. Skirts Size: XL

4. This beautiful jacket from Terra Nova. It's black and hooded with glittery stuff in front. I wanted to buy it for myself but thought it was too expensive. When I was up for it na, it was gone. :( (Size: L) Kris got it for me na! I can't believe it! All along it was in their bodega. Buti I asked about it because who knows when they'd bring it out again... And price was slashed by 50% Ang galing!!!

5. hangers, an extension cord, shampoo (Vaseline na orange or Pantene na green), rubber mat for the bathroom, air freshener (the spray kind a la Glade), Domex cleanser... A rubber doily so my lamp won't slide, a rack to put stuff on, a small bedside rug, a mop, a broom and dustpan (Yes, I'm moving in next week I've moved in!)

6. Earrings (Dangly ones) Can never get enough of those...

7. Back issues of the US editions of the following magazines: Marie Claire, Shape, and O.


8. VCDs I don't have yet (While You Were Sleeping, Beaches, Sixteen Candles, The Little BlackBook, You've Got Mail, Envy, The Mirror Has Two Faces...)

9. Marks and Spencer Cocoa Butter and Vanilla hand and nail cream

10. the book "Power of a Praying Woman" by Stormie Omartian

11. Burt Bee's lip balm

Advence Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Postscript:

Kris requested a list of her own so here goes:

Choose from the following


1) Marks and Spencer Cocoa Butter and Vanilla hand and nail cream
2) the book "Power of a Praying Woman" by Stormie Omartian
3) Burt Bee's lip balm

1 Comments:

Blogger Michayla Angela said...

wheeee advanced merry christmas!!! i can't wait, it sure is beginning to feel a lot like christmas :D

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home