because I choose to be happy.

Monday, March 06, 2006

One of those surveys again

1. Do you like Chinese food~ Yes, I do. But my favorite is still Japanese
2. How big is your bed?~ a single
3. Is your room clean?~ yes, it is. :)
4. Laptop or Desktop computer?~ Desktop
5. Favorite fashion icon?~ Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolina Herrera and a bit of Sarah Jessica Parker
6. Do you like yourself?~ Yes, I do, but I'm still a work in progress
7. Does anyone like you?~ Yes, I believe so, I have many friends
8.. Sleep with or without clothes on?~ with clothes, of course!
9. Who sleeps with you every night?~ Nobody, just me.
10. Do long distance relationships work?~ I think it would depend
11. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?~ By the MMDA, about 3 times before
12. Pancakes or French Toast?~ Pancakes with a lot of maple syrup
13. Do you like coffee?~ Yes, I do although it's not something I need to have everyday
14. How do you like your eggs?~ depends on the ulam (hehe...)
15. Do you believe in astrology?~ No.
16. Last person you talked to on the phone?~ my cousin Denise
17. Last person on your missed call list?~ Kris
18. What was the last text message you received?~ A forwarded message from Fida
19. McDonalds or Burger King?~ McDonald's
20. Number of pillows?~ three
21. Last thing you ate?~ Ruffles Cheddar and Sour cream
22. Last thing you bought?~ KFC chicken for dinner
23. What are you wearing right now?~ a black shirt, jeans and chucks
24. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?~ "People get ready, there's a train coming, Don't need no baggage you just get on board; all you need is faith to hear the diesel hummin', you don't need a ticket, you just thank the Lord" -- wonderful song revived by Alicia Keys and Lyfe Jennings for the movie Glory Road
25. What kind of spread do you like on your sandwich?~ cheez whiz
26. Can you play pool?~ only with someone directing me
27. Do you know how to swim?~ yes, I do.
8. Favorite ice cream flavor?~ vanilla, double dutch, dulce de leche, cookies and cream, strawberry cheesecake
29. Spin the bottle?~ when I was younger pero yung Truth or Consequence lang
30. Ever attended a theme party?~ Yes, but I'm not really good at theme parties
31. Ever do a keg stand?~ No, what's that?
32. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?~ Don't drink anymore.
33. What is your favorite holiday?~ Christmas
34. What is the first music video you ever saw? ~ I can't remember pero parang Video Killed the Radio Star
35. Favorite quote ~ "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail; they are new every morning." Lamentations 3:22-23
36. Where is your favorite saturday hangout?~ My house
37. Best friend/s' name?~ Kris
38. How long have you known them?~ Almost 7 years
39. Last time you laughed at something stupid?~ Hmm... I can't really remember
40. What time did you wake up this morning?~ 8:00am
41. Woke up next to anyone?~ No.
42. Best thing about Summer?~ Summer convergence, campus harvest and the beach!
3. Name a couple of favorite colors:~ white and green
44. How old are you?~ 27
45. What month is your birthday in?~ November
46. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? ~ I don't think about pirates at all
47. Favorite song?~ Better than life - Marty Sampson and Knees to the earth - Watermark
48. What are you doing this week?~ Turning over stuff, preparing to move back home

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеllο therе, just became alеrt to your blog thrοugh Google, anԁ found that it
is truly informativе. I am going to watсh out for bruѕsels.

I will be grаteful if yοu continue this in futurе.

Many рeople wіll be benеfiteԁ from your wгiting.

Chеers!

Loοk іnto mу web site :
: here
My webpage - no hands seo penguin

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home