because I choose to be happy.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Must Guard Heart

One of my New Year's Resolutions: MUST GUARD HEART

Love-wise, 2005 was not such a bad year. No relationships, because all of you know naman that I'm waiting for THE ONE so I'm not dating or entertaining but also no bad cases of infatuation. (Just an almost bad case because I was able to let go of the "crush" agad) I think this is primarily because my object of affection (the one I've had since May 2004) was out of sight.

The thing is he's back. I'm trying to not give him any notice but ewan ko ba, I really like this guy. I don't want to because I also have my misgivings about him but I guess what I'd like is the opportunity to get to know this guy better and for him to do the same.

But I know I have to stop pining over him because I'm putting my heart on the line again.

He waved hello to me yesterday and I was so excited I couldn't see straight! Napaka-high school!

Haaaay, sana naman this year, I can act normal around him and not be so conscious...

Mons, repeat after me: Must Guard Heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home